Monday, January 3, 2011

Jared and Nathan Meet Up

You will not guess what happened today! Actually you know what you probably can because Nathan probably already told you. But I went to the Temple cause today is my P-day and what not, and Nathan was there! We went and did a session together, it was so crazy that that happened. And it's Jeremy's birthday so my companions and I all got to wish him happy birthday. I didn't even think to sing it to him in Chinese! we know it... Oh wells, that was fun :) The temple has been closed for Christmas the last couple of weeks, so it was nice to go back again today.
Ummm, New Years was not at all a big deal here. We all ate a bunch of food and played chess (stupid American Chess :P) from 9:30 to 10:15, then we all toasted with home made martinellis, and were in bed by 10:30. Cool right? Hahaha
Everything else is way cool here. I love it here. It's way home, but I'm super excited to go to Taiwan. It'll be legendary. I've been using my chopsticks, and people seem pretty impressed that I actually know what I'm doing with my 18 pairs hahaha. Thank you so much :)
Everything here is amazing. Thank you so much for all the letters I have received from everyone, I really enjoy reading them, but unfortunately I dont really have the time right now (perhaps I will later but very doubtful) to respond to all of them. But I do very much so enjoy reading them so keep it up :)
Well the spiritual thought I really wanted to share with you comes from the Mormon Messages Channel. (Which are absolutely amazing, and I strongly encourage you watch all of them, because almost every Sunday we spend at least a half our watching them and they are so cool. You can access them on YouTube, or Mormon.org.) The one I suggest you watch is called "How do I love you." It's based off a talk by brother Holland (I believe, it's been a day which by MTC time is literally forever ago, so I'm not quite sure) And it's way cool. And it's really made me work harder to make sure that the people I know and love, Know, without a shadow of doubt that I love them. Make a concious effort to love the people you meet, and you can truly represent Christ.
I love you family <3
-Elder Tate
-Tang Zhanglao

No comments:

Post a Comment