Monday, December 6, 2010

Jared 12/6/10

Hey family! I'm not quite sure what I want to inform you about, not much is happening down here.
Time really seems to be flying, and we've been super busy. I have 2 progressing investigators now, and they're both pretty cool, even though it's my teachers haha.
Food is getting slightly bland here now, just eating the same things all the time, and I feel like I've been eating about 18,000 calories a day. And the only form of exercise I get in is intense games of 4 squares. Which is just about the best thing ever, I seriously look forward to my hour of 4 square I get everyday :)
I really appreciate the letters I get from Natalie, she's winning right now for family letters (wayyyyy far behind in the total running) but she's tied with mom for family so props to her. I feel bad that she's like an only child now, but that's great that she's handling all of that. Just remember Miranda, a 4.666 GPA is okay, and "you can do better" (Quote complimentary of Larry Tate) :P hahaha Well Natalie to answer your questions, I did Tennis class for PE, and I actually really liked it. Mostly because Evan and Alan were in it with me and we screwed around. As for the number of girls writing me.... the other guys in my room find it unusual when I don't get a letter that day :) so I feel quite loved and blessed :) About Euro, I wish i had payed more attention in that class, because that time of history is fascinating, and my roomate and I talk about history a lot (he's a history major and he teaches me fun stuff) ROP always sounded like a joke. I had one friend do it, and it was something pointless so idk. My companion is a large fellow, He's slightly shorter than me, but he's amazing. I've learned (and been taught) that the best way to love someone is to serve them. So it's good fun :) Hahaha I dont know, when do you want pictures? maybe I'll send home a Christmas box. What would you like for Christmas family? I dont have much option, but I can do my best, lil candies? ctr rings? postcards perhaps? The money left in my room really isn't that important to me, so don't worry about it. And yeah it gets much better. Yes Natalie, high school gets better, Junior year is the most fun year, you're super busy and work hard, but it's also the funnest because you really keep your self busy, and appreciate weekends, and use them.
Oh okay so for Christmas! Umm I definitely need you to send my Chinese chess board, it should be located in my box of Jared's stuff so I'd like that :) I already purchased a memory card for my camera, which was like 7 bucks with your card, thanks :) and I'd like to be able to get a shirt with the Taiwanese flag on it, which I can just get here. Back home I would like a chinese CTR ring, Waffle crisp, and like other Chinese stuff would be cool. I want Mulan music in chinese (actual song book) but I asked one of my other friends to send that so idk.
Oh hey mom and dad quick question, is there money in my bank account? If I used my card would it go through? I'm slightly confused as to what's happening with that so let me know. Thanks, much love family!
-Elder Tate (Tang zhonglao)

No comments:

Post a Comment