Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jared 4-11

Everything in Taiwan is amazing! We watched conference this weekend and that was super fun. Lots of sitting down this weekend, and then today we went to another all you can eat place.... but that's okay, I was healthy last week :) Actually my companion and I have been trying to eat healthier because we're in a part of town that has a lot of really cheap all you can eat rice places. And well let's just say that I haven't lost my MTC weight yet... and we're going to really start our diet on Wednesday because tomorrow we're going to another really nice sit down place. Taiwan is just amazing.
Did you all do anything fun for spring break? Besides build stuff, and putting off losing weight :P
One of the members in my ward (my companion's new member) found your blog, and reads my emails home, it's funny how much Missionaries are loved here.
Our investigator Liu dixiong got baptized on Saturday, he's so golden it's amazing. He loved general conference, and is excited to be confirmed next sunday. It's amazing how much faith these people have here. We are working with some golden people. Duan dixiong is amazing , we've been trying to work around his work a lot, but if everything goes as planned, this saturday he will be baptized and he definitely has the faith to take upon himself this amazing covenant. And our college friend Wang dixiong just passed his baptismal interview but he disappeared on Sunday, but he's good. He'll be baptised next sunday.
I don't know if you remember, but I'd really appreciate some pictures of you all :)
I love it here. I love the people, I love the work. My companion is on his last 4 weeks of his mission, and it really makes me think about who I want I want be, and how I want change while I'm here, and I know that through the Lord I can become whatever he asks of me, and I'm excited to change. As general conference said I plan on being the one who the Lord can rely on. I love you all. You are the one I can rely on. I love you all, I would like pictures of you :)
-Elder Tate
Tang zhanglao.

No comments:

Post a Comment