Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jared 6-6

Hello Family!
Mom you should know far better by now to think that the painting people would actually be finished anytime when they said they would be. For example, you had 2 sons that said they would take off the paint of your banister, and well, we're still working on that one. :P
Haha yes mother I could imagine that exactly how Heavenly Father thinks sometimes. Of course He would be more than willing to go on a walk with you at 6 in the morning, without any kind of complaining :)
Good for Natalie, and he choir program, how was her little party? And why dis the girls party go till midnight? Everyone knows the Holy Ghost goes to bed at 11! That's so fun that Miranda got to have a big party like that, did she have fun? Miranda did you have fun?
And of course everyone had fun playing with my old toys, did they go crazy on the little wobbler?
I wish the best of luck to the Weylands, I will definitely include them in my prayers, and if all else fails, Taiwanese realestate is actually quite a good deal, especially if you're looking for a hut on a mountain ;)
Everything here is doing amazingly. Elder Boyer and I have really been working hard. We've been focussing on working with the members in our ward a lot more, and as a result members this week have provided 17 friends and family members that missionaries will be contacting and sharing the gospel with. Our recent convert Liu2 Yuan2 Ji2 has really become active in missionary work. He almost everyday accompanies our lessons, and he's brought a number of investigators to church. It really is a blessing to see the gospel work through the hands of ordinary members. Mom I would testify to you that the best way to help your friend is to help her be active in God's church. (is she a member? I don't think so...) help her to be baptized, and watch as the Lord fulfills His promise being born again, and eventually spotless before the Father at the last day. I love this church, I love this Gospel. It brings people purpose, it brings people hope, but best of all, this Gospel brings people salvation.
I love you,
Elder Tate
Tang zhi qin zhanglao

No comments:

Post a Comment